This time of gratitude gives us the opportunity to recognize our many blessings — both big and small. Here at Antunes, these are just a few of the things we have to be grateful for this year:
- Our corporate headquarters expansion, with additional manufacturing capabilities, increase offering for team members and renovated offices
- Connecting with customers, partners and prospects at conferences, trade shows and other meetings
- The launch of two new products, the Jet Steamer and the Rapid Steamer
- Being named one of the Top Workplaces in Chicago by the Chicago Tribune
- The new members of our team, including Ron Zuehlsdorf, national account manager; Sue Puccini, product and marketing manager; and Joe Arvin, corporate executive chef.
- Another record-breaking year for our golf outing, benefiting our corporate charity Splash
- Exciting recognition, such as the NRA Kitchen Innovation Award for the Flatbread Toaster and the Global Self-Managed Excellence Award from McDonald's
We would not be celebrating these efforts without the support from our valued customers and partners around the world, as well as the hard work and dedication of the Antunes team.
We wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving!